Fluid : Compressed Air
Max. operating pressure : 10bar (1.0MPa)
Max. supply pressure : 15bar (1.5MPa)
Ambient and Media temp. : -5~60°C (No freezing)
Recommended oil : Turbin oil (ISO VG32)
Bowl material : Poly-carbonate (option: ALDC)
1. Do not use Poly-carbonate bowls in an environment where they are exposed to or come in contact with organic solvents, chemicals, cutting oil, synthetic oil, alkali, and thread lock solutions.
2. Do not introduce air from the outlet side as this can damage the damper.
3. Use a check valve (SACM series) to prevent back flow of the lubricant when redirecting the air flow before the lubricator.
4. Avoid riser piping and branch lines on the outlet side to prevent inferior lubrication.
5. Adjustment of the oil regulating valve should be carried out manually. Turning it counterclockwise increases the dripping amount, and turning it clockwise reduces the dripping amount.
6. Check the usage rate once a day. If the lubricant is not normally consumed, problems may occur to the lubricated objects.