“ITRON” WOLTMANN COLD WATER METERS
TYPE : WOLTEX
Woltex M is a horizontal Woltmann meter available as MID approved in sizes from DN 50 to 300mm. Recognized for its robustness the woltex M range is dedicated to all applications around water distribution where high reliability and accuracy is requested.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Sustained high flow suitability
• IP68 Register
• Tamper resistant safeguards
• Long Term Reliability
• Serviced in-field without removing meter body
• Cyble Technology :: M-Bus, wM-Bus, Pulse output
• EverBlu Technology
• WRAS Approved
• Woltex M could be installed regardless of position.
• Installation of a strainer upstream of the meter is recommended to protect the hydraulics against raw particles (see Itron strainer leafl et).HE
• We recommend the installation of a fl ow straightener directly upstream of the meter tocancel the effects of hydraulic perturbations on Horizontal Woltmann accuracy (see Itron straightener leafl et).
• WRAS approved
• Woltmann meters, MID approved 2014/32/EU, R63 to R160
• Cold water 50C and 16 Bar max
• Cast Iron epoxy coated, inline meters, with and without pulse output
• Horizontal and Vertical installation Mbus output option