LL1161 , Brass Ball Valve – Nickle Plated, Reduced Flow, Flat Lever Handle
• Working Pressure : 16bar (232 psi)
• Working Temperature : -10 ℃ to +120 ℃ (from 14℉ to 248℉)
• Thread : ISO228 (equivalent to DIN 259 and BS2779)
• Opening/closing Test : 20,000 times
• Brass Valve Body : High-Density forging, no blister, no air holes, no leakages.
Made by special high precision CNC machines.
• Brass Bonnet : High-density forging, no blister, no air holes, no leakages. Made by special high precision CNC machines.
• Valve Ball : Smooth and wear Resisiting, with good sealing performance.
• Brass Valve Stem : Made of hot rolled brass, high tensile strength, good toughness,
Long-term use without deformation, fracture.
• Ball Seat : Made by pure PTFE(polytetrafluoroethylene), with high elasticity and wear resistance, is not easy aging.
• Handle: Plated with Decromet, the surface is coated against corrosion, the coating is thickened, the thickness is up to 1.3mm,
• O-ring: NBR & FKM, made of imported raw material, small friction coefficient, long service life and not easy to leak.
• Stainless Steel Locknut: Internal design of anti-loose, can be used for long time.