General Description :
– Parker 7321B/7322B are diaphragm pilot operated solenoid valves and require a minimum differential pressure to operate.
– This series is available in both Normally Closed and Normally Open function: 7321B Serie is a Normally Closed family (closed when de-energised), 7322B Serie is the Normally Open family (Open when de- energized).
Material Specifications :
– Valve body : CW617N UNI EN 12165:98 Forged Brass
– Enclosing tube : AISI 304 stainless steel
– Plunger : AISI 430F St. Steel
– Spring : AISI 302 St. Steel
– Seals : NBR (Buna N) – EPDM – FKM (Viton)
– Shading ring: Copper
– These valves have been developed to achieve the best performances for water, steam, light oils (up to 2°E).
– Therefore these valves are not usable with gas and air.
– We recommend to choose NBR versions for plumbing mkt (max. temp. 90°C), FKM version for water/light oils control applications up to 140°C, EPDM version for superheated water and steam (up to 140°C)