Air Vent Valve IAV-N300
Specification Standards :
- Design standard : BS EN 1074-4
- Threaded end connection : ANSI B1.20.1 / NPT
- Standard for pressure test : BS EN 12266
- Simple float operated valve that allows bleeding of air from piping systems without allowing water (liquid) to escape.
- When the valve chamber is empty the float remains in the lower position. In this position the valve is open & thus allows air to escape. As water enters
the chamber it lifts the float. Finally when chamber is full of water the float is in upper position and the valve is closed thus preventing water from leaking out.
- The float is made from stainless steel for longer service life.
- The rubber seat offers good sealing to prevent leakage.
- For general and industrial services
- Applicable medium : water, oil, gas & steam
No. Part Material 1 Body Ductile iron 2 Float ball Stainless steel 3 Bushing Brass 4 Rubber seat EPDM 5 Pivot pin Stainless steel 6 Seat Brass 7 Gasket Stainless steel 8 O-ring seal EPDM 9 Hexagon bolt Mild steel (hot dip gal) 10 Cover Ductile iron 11 Nipple Brass 12 Screw Stainless steel 13 Hexagon bolt Stainless steel 14 O-ring seal EPDM 15 O-ring seal EPDM Test Requirement Working Pressure 300 PSI (21 Bar) Shell Test Pressure 450 PSI (31 Bar) Applicable Temperature <80 °C
Size A H C PTN Wt(Kg) DN15 120 155 60 1/2″ 300 PSI (21 Bar) DN20 120 155 60 3/4″ 450 PSI (31 Bar) DN25 120 155 60 1″ < 80