ARITA | IAV-S200
Specification Standards :
Pipe Threaded end in accordance with BSPT or NPT
- Simple float operated valve that allows bleeding of air from piping systems without allowing water (liquid) to escape.
- When the valve chamber is empty the float remains in the lower position. In this position the valve is open & thus allows air to escape. As water enters
the chamber it lifts the float. Finally when chamber is full of water the float is in upper position and the valve is closed thus preventing water from leaking out.
- The float is made from stainless steel for longer service life.
- The rubber seat offers good sealing to prevent leakage.
- For general and industrial services
- Applicable medium : water, oil, gas & steam
No. Part Material 1 Body FC 200 2 Float SUS 304 3 Needle Brass / SUS304 4 O-ring NBR 5 Bracket pin Brass 6 Needle pin Brass 7 Nipple FC 200 8 Cap Mild Steel 9 Bolt Mild Steel 10 Bracket SUS304 11 Jam nut Brass Test Requirement Working Pressure 150 PSI (10 Bar) Maximum Pressure 200PSI (14 Bar) Shell Test Pressure 300 PSI (21 Bar) Applicable Temperature <100 °C