DSC INVERTED BUCKET TYPE STEAM TRAP
MODEL : 980,991,41 SERIES
Inverted Bucket Steam Trap
• An Inverted Bucket Steam Trap is a mechanical trap operating on the difference of density between steam and water. The mechanical principle of Inverted Bucket Steam Trap is leverage system multiplies the force provided by the stainless steel bucket to open a valve against the pressure. An Inverted Bucket Steam Traps discharge the condensate intermittently from a steam containing enclosure while remaining tight to live steam.
• CONVENTIONAL FRICTIONLESS MECHANISM
• HE PATENTED INTEGRAL CHECK VALVE – Resistance of Water Hammer and Losing Prime.
• THE INTEGRAL STRAINER – Resistance of Dirt. In the option, client can install Stainless Steel Blow down Valve –BV (Dirt-Drain Valve) at the plug of strainer.
• HE MATERIAL OF INTEGRAL MECHANSIM IS ALL STAINLESS STEEL & VALVE SEAT IS HARDENED S.S. – Resistance of Corrosion
• CONTINUOUS AIR VENTING – To drain air and Co2 at steam temperature
• EXCELLENT OPERATION AGAINST BACK PRESSURE – It is suitable in recycle system.
• Discharge the non-condensate gases during full operation
• Different Orifice Diameter for the selection – to maintain required discharge capacity at different working pressure.
• There is the checking hole on the top of trap and also to add Checking Valve. If it is discharging intermittently after opening, the function is normal.
• Application of Cast Iron Series – Suitable at the main steam pipeline of low pressure and kinds of heat exchanger.
NOT suitable at over-heat steam line and the frozen working condition.
• Installation Direction – Straight Direction ONLY
• Installation Position – 1. Close Heat Exchanger 2. Lower Heat Exchanger 3. Easy to maintenance.
Dimensions : No. 980 SERIES Unit : mm
* NPT. BSPT. AVAILABLE
*No.2 AND SMALLER TRAPS WITHOUT INNERTUBE,
* IF IT’S NEEDED PLEASE SPECIFY INTRODUCE.
Dimensions : No. 990 SERIES Unit : mm
*Flanged Standard. Please kindly confirm with us
*No. 996 is not included Strainer