Pressure Reducing Valve SS304 / Bronze
A pressure reducing valve is a control valve that reduces the input pressure of a fluid to a desired value at its output. Generally used for gases and liquids.
• Function under unstable pressure condition.
• Suitable for Buildings water supply.
• Also applicable for Air.
• Adjusting nut allows easy calibrated pressure adjustment.
• Stainless Steel 304 upper body construction for durability and compatibility.
• Easy maintenance, maintenance kits are available upon request.